Polish market entry support
SUPPORT FOR COMPANIES IN ENTERING THE POLISH MARKET
Starting a business in Poland entails a lot of bureaucracy With the assistance of Ecovis the Client can enter the Polish market quickly and run their operations with the optimal business and tax arrangements.
We offer flexible customised solutions to support Clients entering the Polish market.
Services are provided in cooperation with our partner law firm ECOVIS Milczarek i Wspólnicy Kancelaria Prawna Sp.k.
Our services cover:
- establishing companies and branches of foreign companies,
- sale of SPVs,
- post-sale service,
- corporate secretarial services,
- corporate legal service,
- virtual office (domiciliary),
- fiduciary services,
- HR and payroll service,
- accounting service,
- tax consultancy,
- legal advice,
- company liquidation support.
1. ESTABLISHING COMPANIES (BRANCHES)
- preparing documents necessary to register a company,
- preparing the articles of association,
- tax Registration,
- opening a bank account for the company.
2. SHELF COMPANIES (SPVs)
As an alternative to setting up a limited liability company, which is very time-consuming we suggest purchasing an already existing limited liability company (SPV), fully registered, also for EU VAT purposes, and with a bank account.
The service covers:
- preparing a company share sale agreement and carrying out the transaction before a notary,
- amending the articles of association with regard to name, registered office and business activity,
- changes to the company’s management board.
Our in-depth knowledge of legal and tax issues ensures that we are able to provide comprehensive services covering the entire investment process and guarantees that the entire transaction proceeds quickly and optimally from a tax and business point of view.
3. SERVICE AFTER THE ESTABLISHMENT/SALE OF A COMPANY
After the set up/sale of a company, we propose post-sale services covering:
- updating information at the Tax office,
- updating information in the Central Statistical Office of Poland (GUS),
- changing/closure of bank accounts,
- tax formalities connected with civil law activities tax.
4. CORPORATE SECRETARIAL SERVICES
We offer administrative support covering:
- filing financial statements and closing the financial year, as well as adopting appropriate resolutions of corporate authorities,
- renting conference rooms for meetings.
5. CORPORATE LEGAL SERVICE
We also offer legal support with day-to-day business, including:
- amendments to the articles of association and their publication,
- amendments to data in court registers,
- organisation of shareholders meetings,
- preparation of resolutions of the management board, supervisory board and shareholders meeting,
- appointment and recall of management board and supervisory board members,
- keeping registers of shares.
6. VIRTUAL OFFICE (Domiciliary service)
One of the requirements of registering a company in Poland is providing the address of its registered office on Polish territory. The Virtual Office service involves ensuring a registered office for a company so it can do business. To that end, we can ensure:
- a registered address for a company,
- collection and forwarding of correspondence,
- telephone line access,
- provision of reception and secretarial services.
7. FIDUCIARY SERVICES
Fiduciary services are addressed to foreign investors not employing personnel in Poland, who want to minimise costs and administrative problems. Such services involve ensuring that a company’s authorities and authorised representatives are appointed.
For many investors, having a local management board and physical representation in Poland is not necessary. However, having a local management board helps provide evidence of a company’s tax domicile. The solutions we offer help to fulfil formal obligations and ensure necessary supervision of a company and its assets without the physical presence of an investor or the need to employ a management board.
At the Client’s request, we can assist in the appointment of the company’s authorities and authorised representatives in order to represent the Client’s interests, and supervise the company’s business. Regardless of whether support is necessary in the day-to-day local management of a company, management of a company’s assets or specialist services regarding the supervision of one-off transactions, we can provide appropriate support ensuring that procedures comply with legal regulations.
8. HR AND PAYROLL SERVICE
When your organisation grows and you need to take on local employees, we can provide HR, payroll and social security filing services as well as advice on matters of local labour law.
These services include:
- HR and payroll administration,
- advice on employing and dismissing employees,
- preparing employment contracts, mandate agreements and contracts,
- ongoing personnel services,
- preparation of work regulations, remuneration and other internal regulations.
9. ACCOUNTING SERVICES
We offer full accounting services in accordance with applicable regulations, as well as the preparation of financial statements.
The services can also involve providing customised reporting for investors and financial institutions according to the Client’s requirements.
10. TAX CONSULTANCY
Regardless of whether you need rapid and practical answers or comprehensive solutions, we provide tax consultancy services.
We offer support in the following areas:
- CIT – corporate income tax,
- PIT – personal income tax,
- VAT – goods and services tax,
- excise duty,
- tax on civil law transactions,
- gaming tax,
- local taxes,
- transfer pricing,
- administrative court proceedings,
- tax proceedings before tax authorities,
- fiscal and tax inspection proceedings,
- social insurance.
11. LEGAL ADVICE
Legal issues require ever-increasing attention when doing business in today’s world. In cooperation with ECOVIS Milczarek i Wspólnicy Kancelaria Prawna Sp.k. we provide services in:
- corporate law,
- investments, M&A, transformations,
- economic and civil law,
- labour and social insurance law,
- intellectual property law,
- competition and consumer protection,
- civil and administrative proceedings,
- tax and customs law, tax proceedings.
12. LIQUIDATION OF A COMPANY/BRANCH
We offer a convenient liquidation process service in accordance with applicable law.
The purpose of the proceedings is to end a company’s current business, collect debts, fulfil obligations and sell the company’s assets. This process is time-consuming because it takes from several months to several years. It also requires great commitment and knowledge to ensure it is performed correctly.
If you have any questions concerning these services, contact us.